Duration: 28 October 2010 – 30 September 2012. This project will be officially disseminated in Brussels, on 13 September 2012.
The aim of the European Financial Education Partnership (EFEP) is:
- to benefit pupils and teachers and the broader social and economic society as a whole, through the provision of financial education workshops in schools, delivered by professionals of the Financial Services and other sectors.
The objectives of EFEP are:
- to establish direct links between schools and the world of work;
- to improve the quality and efficiency of financial education delivery;
- to promote the importance and attractiveness of financial education and the accesibility to it.
The deliverables of EFEP are:
- Report including the main findings of national need (gap) analysis
- Financial education workshops
- EFEP Volunteer Networks at national level
- Pilot of the EFEP Workshops in 5 countries for 2.500 secondary school pupils
- Contractor: EBTN
- Project Coordinator: Chartered Banker Institute (UK)
- Methodological Coordinator: University of Piraeus (Greece)
- Evaluator: Dutch Institute for Banking Insurance & Investment – NIBE-SVV (Netherlands)
- Berlin School of Economics and Law – BSEL (Germany)
- Institut d’Estudis Financers – IEF (Spain)
- Foundation Warsaw Institute of Banking (Poland)
- IFS Malta (Malta)
- The Portuguese Bank Training Institute (Portugal)
- The Bank Association of Slovenia (Slovenia)